Music Performance Tours with OIK
Looking for the perfect stage in Europe for your orchestra, choir or jazz ensemble? OIK is your partner who helps you to create a unique program that contains performances as well as sightseeing elements. We organize suitable venues, help you promote your concerts, find accommodations according to your wishes as well as transportation of your group and your valuable instruments.
Itinerary of our bestseller
Meet the Germans!
- Arrival in Frankfurt
- Meet your tour escort and private coach which will stay with you throughout the tour
- Transfer to Duesseldorf, the capital city of North Rhine-Westphalia; upon arrival check-in at your accommodation
- In the afternoon enjoy a guided walking tour of Duesseldorf’s old town
- Dinner at your accommodation or a local restaurant and overnight in Duesseldorf
- Breakfast at your accommodation
- Music exchange and concert at local school in Duesseldorf
- Dinner at your accommodation or a local restaurant and overnight in Duesseldorf.
Move on to East Germany!
- Breakfast at your accommodation followed by check-out
- Private coach transfer from Duesseldorf to Dresden
- In the afternoon arrive at your accommodation and check in
- Dinner at your accommodation and overnight in Dresden
Golden City Prague!
- After breakfast, check out and board your coach
- Meet your local guides for a guided walking tour of the old town of Dresden
- Private coach transfer from Dresden to Prague, the capital city of the Czech Republic
- Upon arrival in Prague, check into your accommodation
- In the afternoon attend a symphonic performance
- Dinner at your accommodation or a local restaurant and overnight in Prague.
- After breakfast, transfer to Prague Castle by coach
- Morning guided walking tour of the Old Town of Prague including a visit to Hradcany Castle (admission incl.) - UNESCO World Heritage since 1992.
- In the afternoon get ready for your performance at a local school or concert hall
- Afterwards savour dinner aboard a typical boat and enjoy the evening river cruise
- Overnight in Prague
Composer’s Town, Vienna!
- Goodbye Czech Republic and hello Austria! After breakfast, your private coach will pick you up to drive to Vienna, the capital city of Austria
- Upon arrival in Vienna, get dropped off in the city center for a guided walking tour of Vienna
- In the afternoon enjoy a self-guided visit of the House of Music (Haus der Musik)
- Dinner at your accommodation or a local restaurant, overnight in Vienna.
- Breakfast at your accommodation and transfer to Schönbrunn Palace for an audio-guided tour. Afterwards, free time to explore the splendid park and gardens
- Following the tour, proceed to your performance location.
- Perform in a local concert hall and enjoy a get-together with the residents.
- Dinner at a local restaurant and overnight in Vienna.
Mozart Town - Salzburg!
- Breakfast at your accommodation, check out and transfer to Salzburg.
- Upon arrival participate in a guided walking tour of Salzburg and visit some of the famous “Sound of Music” movie locations; the tour will also include the cable car ride and entrance to the outer parts of the Hohensalzburg Fortress and time permitting Marionettenmuseum.
- Dinner at your accommodation or a local restaurant and overnight in Salzburg.
Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye!
- Today it is time to say ‘Auf Wiedersehen’ (goodbye). Don’t be sad because as we Germans say: “you always meet twice in life!”
- After breakfast, check-out and get transferred to the airport.
- Dates: Any dates on request
- Popular destinations: Duesseldorf, Dresden, Prague, Vienna, Salzburg
- Exemplary duration: 09 days / 08 nights
- Exemplary group size: 75 students + 07 teachers
- Exemplary allotment: Students in multi-shares and teachers in twin and single rooms
- Prices: From € 860.00 per person (depending on group size and upon booking period)
List of inclusions
- 08 nights in 2/3* hotels with students in multi-share rooms (or similar)
- 07 teachers in twin and single rooms
- Daily breakfast and dinner included
- 01 x river cruise dinner (2h) in Prague
- Towels and bedlinen included
- Transfers as per itinerary in private coach with very experienced local driver
- Guided city tour with English-speaking local guides: Duesseldorf (2h), Dresden (2h), Prague (3.5h incl. admission to Hradcany Castle), Vienna (2h) and Salzburg (~4h incl. Hohensalzburg Fortress)
- Admission fees: Hradcany Castle, Hohensalzburg Fortress, Haus der Musik, Schönbrunn Palace (with audio-guides)
- 03 x group performances
- Tickets for Symphonic Performance (1h)
- 01 x English speaking throughout tour escort
- City taxes
List of exclusions
- Meals / beverages not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips of any kind (to be given by group)
- Trailer for music instruments
- Public transport / flights not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Instrument rental